Armstrong Consulting, Inc. provides due diligence studies, defects reporting and commercial inspections to both high and low rise projects. The following scope of work is included in each of the above categories, with variations based on individual projects and client’s needs.
Visual observation of building components including but not limited to:
- Roofing and its components such as metal flashings, gutters and downspouts.
- Ventilation equipment.
- Roof electrical components.
- Safety rails.
- Building electrical system.
- Building plumbing system.
- Building condition such as paint, concrete spalling or wood dry rot.
- Drainage and existing safety hazards.
We document our observations and findings in a professional format suitable for financial planning and for use in compliance with disclosure requirements for real estate sales.