Armstrong Consulting, Inc. has provided construction management service to a large range of AOAOs, HOAs and commercial buildings besides new construction. Many projects involve renovation and repairs, such as roofing, concrete spall repairs, exterior painting, parking deck coating, pool renovation, waterproofing, interior renovation etc.
Our construction management service includes but is not limited to the following:
- Define the Scope of Work
- Generate specifications
- Supply pre-qualified contractors with bid packages for pricing.
- Furnish AIA contract documents between our client and the selected contractor
- Meet with Board members and Management to evaluate bids and introduce value engineering
- Review and approve the awarded contractor’s schedule
- Negotiate Change Orders, if necessary
- Periodic onsite observations, to verify Contractor Quality Control (CQC) and work progress
- Architectural and Structural Services are available
When you choose Armstrong Consulting, Inc. to manage your construction project(s), you get experienced construction managers and quality service.